How to Download TikTok Videos Without Watermark? An easy thing that you often do is download Tiktok videos and then share them on other platforms. But how to prevent the video from showing a watermark indicating that your video was taken via the TikTok application.
A watermark or watermark is a logo or identity of the creator when creating a work or certain content. The watermark is also copyright owned by a content creator so that his work is not stolen or easily claimed by people. Just like Tiktok videos, every video that you download will appear with a sign containing the user’s id TikTok along with the TikTok logo.
Also Read: How to Sell and Buy Products on TikTok Shop
This indicates that the video you posted or downloaded is from the Tiktok app posted by someone’s account. So, how do you remove the watermark or watermark? Here are some ways you can do if you want to download videos from Tiktok without the watermark appearing. So that people will not know that your video is sourced from the Tiktok application.
How to Download TikTok Videos (Without a Watermark)
You can visit the SnapTik website to perform this task. As a result, videos that you download via the snaptik.app will not display a watermark that the videos are from the TikTok app. The method is:
- Open the snaptik.app site via your mobile browser.
- Then go to the TikTok app. Find the TikTok video you want to download.
- Press the Share button on the right side, and select “Share to Copy link”.
- Paste the TikTok video link into the column provided on the snaptik.app site
- After that a video preview and caption will appear, press “Download MP4”, then press “Download File”.
- The download process will automatically run. TikTok videos that you have downloaded will be saved on your device without a watermark.
Also Read: 5 Easy Ways to Get More Followers on TikTok
The second way that you can use to download TikTok videos without the watermark appearing is through the tikmate site. You can directly access it through the browser available on your phone. Here are the steps.
- Open your browser, then visit the tikmate site. Then you will find a screen to paste the URL of the Tiktok video you want to download.
- Enter the Tiktok application, and search for the video you want to download. Copy the video link.
- Paste in the column provided on the tikmate site, then press Download. Wait until the download process is complete.
You can visit the MusicalDown site to download watermarked Tiktok videos. The method is the same as the others that the author has described above. However, on this site, you can download videos or only MP3s.
Finally, use a familiar site that many people use, namely savefrom.net. This site can not only download Tiktok videos, but from various other platforms, you can use this site if you want to save videos on your device. Through savefrom you can also download videos from Facebook easily without the need to install other applications.
Also Read: How to Permanently Delete TikTok Account
Hopefully, it can be useful for you.