Compared to standard posts, downloading Instagram Stories is a little more difficult. here is How To Download Instagram Stories on iOS or Android. I haven’t found an easier way to download Story than the method we will discuss below.
How to Download Instagram Stories Easily
- Open the Play Store then download and install the Story Saver for Instagram application.
- Run the app, then log in to your Instagram account.
- Complete the login process to the account.
- After logging in, you will find a list of users you follow. Find the account for which you want to download the story.
- Then tap the Story tab menu and select a story that you want to download.
- On this page, you have three options, download, share or directly share the story to your story. If you want to download, just tap the download button and you will get a notification indicating the story has been successfully downloaded.
- If it is shared, then you will find several choices of third-party applications that you want to use to share stories.
- And if you want to share it directly with your story, tap the Repost button.
- For the repost option, you will be taken to the official Instagram app and post stories from there as usual.