How to Download Instagram Reels Video for Free? Instagram is now back with a new feature that looks similar to the TikTok application. Reels is a new feature that functions as a short video recording. Users can easily edit and add music in the 15-second video.
Even users are also given the convenience of accessing Reels with a scrolling view on the timeline. While watching some Reels videos, you may intend to save them permanently on your phone.
Even though Instagram doesn’t provide the facility to download Reels videos, you don’t need to worry because this can still be done with the help of tools from outside of Instagram.
How To Save Instagram Reels Video In Gallery Without Any App
The first way is to use a site like Instagram Downloader or abbreviated as “iGram”. To download Reels videos you only need to do the following processes.
- Open Instagram and click the “Reels” icon.
- Select the video you want to download and tap the “three dots icon”.
- Select “Copy link” to copy the video link.
- Next, open your chrome browser, then go to igram.io.
- Paste the link copied in step 3 earlier in the column provided. Then tap “Download”.
- A preview of the video reels will appear, if it’s the video, you can continue by tapping “download.mp4”.
- Next, tap “download” again, then the video will automatically be saved on your phone.
Easy isn’t it? You can also use iGram to download stories, feeds, and IG TV on Instagram. However, you can only download content from public accounts.
If iGram has problems and you fail to download, you can use other alternatives such as the savefrom.net site.
Savefrom.net is commonly used to download videos not only from YouTube but also from other social media such as Instagram. If you have trouble downloading videos with iGram, it’s a good idea to try this website. Here are the steps.
- Open the site en.savefrom.net in your browser.
- Paste the Reels video link that you copied in the column provided.
- Click the “download” icon to show a preview.
- Select “download mp4”, then tap “download” from the pop-up that appears, the video will automatically be downloaded and saved.
How to Save Instagram Reels in Gallery With Apps
If you don’t want to use the website, you can also download additional applications to download Reels videos. One application that is often used is the Reels Downloader application. This application was successfully developed by BrownHat Labs.
For the procedure, see the full explanation below:
- Download the Reels Video Downloader app
- Open the application and select “Reels Downloader”.
- Paste the Reels video link by tapping “paste”.
- Next tap “Download”.
- Wait until the process is complete, and the video will automatically be downloaded and stored on your phone.
In addition to the Reels Downloader application, you can also use the Video Downloader application, you know. This application was successfully developed by Secure Soft Inc and makes it easy for users to download other videos from Instagram.
Here are the steps you have to do to use this application:
- Download the Video Downloader app
- Open the application and click “Continue”.
- There is a page to download Reels videos.
- If you have copied the video link, it will automatically be detected by the application. Then the video will download automatically.
- After the download is successful you can check the video on the “downloaded” page.
There are many other applications that provide functions like the one above, you can try and use it and use the one that is most comfortable for you.
That’s How to Download Instagram Reels Video for Free through websites or applications. You can choose the best way according to you.
Also Read: How to Make Reels on Instagram for Beginners
Good luck and see you in the next post.