Everyone knows that Instagram does not allow users to save downloaded images or videos on Instagram. As a result, users are “racking their brains” to download Instagram videos.
How to Download Images and Video from Instagram is to use a third-party application.
Well, there are many third-party applications that make it easy for users to download images or videos on Instagram. One of them is the Fast Saver application.
Unlike other similar apps, Fast Saver doesn’t require users to log in using their Instagram account. So, users don’t have to worry about the security of their accounts.
Also Read: How to Report an Instagram Account and get it Deleted
How to Save Instagram Videos to Any Device
So, how to use it? Well, this time I will show you How to Download Images and Video from Instagram easily. Let’s see!
- The first thing you have to do to download images and videos on Instagram is, download Fast Saver which is available for free on the Google Play Store, and run the application.
- Now, go to your Instagram. Find the image or video you want to download.
- If you’ve found it, press the three-dotted button at the top right of the post, then press the Copy Link button.
- Back to Fast Saver, press the Insta Post Downloader button.
- Then, paste the link you copied earlier and hit the Show the content button.
- Next, press the Save Video or Save Image button, and wait until the download process is successful.
Also Read: How to Delete an Instagram Account Temporarily or Permanently
Done! How easy is it? Good luck trying it.