How To Download a YouTube Video? Video sharing service applications have recently become very popular. Because many people use it to develop creativity in making videos or interesting image content.
Through this application, many people can gain money through their works and content on YouTube.
In fact, many artists who already have big names also use YouTube to share videos of their daily activities or other activities.
In addition, YouTube can also be used to learn or find out many new things through videos that many people upload. Singers also currently often use YouTube to release singles or their latest works.
The existence of youtube also exceeds the popularity of television with many people choosing to watch youtube over television. In fact, some of the content on TV shows a lot of which comes from videos on YouTube.
Some interesting facts about this video streaming site include that every 60 seconds more than 300 hours of HD quality video is uploaded to the site. Currently, there are more than 1.3 billion video collections on YouTube for various types of categories such as movies, music, to video reviews.
In addition, every month there are about 1 billion people around the world who access and watch YouTube. Meanwhile, people who watch YouTube reach 63 million people per day and spend more than 1 million hours watching YouTube videos every day.
As for YouTube users, we must often come across interesting videos that we want to watch over and over again by downloading them. Downloading YouTube videos are also very easy. because it can be done in several ways, including:
How to Download YouTube Videos for Desktop & Mobile
Download directly from the youtube app
Youtube basically already provides video download options on its website so that videos can be watched from gadgets without an internet connection.
To download videos directly from YouTube, you can do this by selecting the video to be downloaded, then clicking the three-dot icon in the right corner and selecting download.
However, the downloaded video will only be stored on the youtube server and not on the phone or laptop memory so the video will only be stored temporarily. To be able to watch it again at a certain time, you need to re-download the video through various applications or other YouTube video download services.
Also Read: How to Download YouTube Music for Free
Using savefrom.net is the easiest way to download youtube, so this method of downloading is very popular. Another interesting thing is that there are no additional tools or applications needed to be able to download videos using savefrom.net.
Video files downloaded using savefrom.net will be saved in a customized storage location because videos can be downloaded in various formats so that you can choose as desired.
More specifically, how to download using savefrom.net include:
- Select the video to download from youtube
- Copy the link or URL of the video
- Next, go to the savefrom.net site
- Paste the link or URL of the youtube video that you want to download
- Select the video format and quality, then click download
This method can be done using an Android phone or laptop very easily. It only takes less than 5 minutes to download your favorite videos.
Add ‘ss on youtube video URL
Using the additional ‘ss’ in the youtube video URL is a shortcut to connect to the savefrom.net site to download videos from youtube.
The procedure is as follows:
- Open a browser on an android phone and it is recommended to use the chrome search engine then go to the youtube site and look for the video to be downloaded
- Next, add the letter ‘ss’ to the video URL, such as from https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OsyXLA7CDX4 to https://ssyoutube.com/watch?v=OsyXLA7CDX4 . So it will be directly connected to savefrom.net
- Then, select the video resolution you want to download with the highest resolution being HD 720p. The higher the selected resolution, the larger the file size
- After selecting a video resolution, the video will be downloaded automatically
The keepvid.site site can also be used to download videos from YouTube like savefrom.net and is also often used by people to download videos from YouTube.
The download method is also easy as in the steps to download using savefrom.net, namely by copying the video link you want to download from YouTube. We recommend using the Google Chrome browser. Don’t use the youtube application on your cellphone if you want to download using this site.
Next, you can open keepvid.site and paste the video link that was copied for download in the space provided to enter the video URL address. Then, click the download available on the right or via the download mp4 button below where to paste the video link.
Then, select the file type and size of the video you want to download and press the download button or download symbol.
Maybe many are not familiar with this method to download youtube videos. It is an add-on application to the browser with various functions. There are several add-ons that can be used to download videos from YouTube, one of which is through Easy Youtube Video Downloader on Mozilla Firefox browser or Youtube Downloader on Google Chrome.
How to download youtube using add-ons, among others, is as follows:
- Search for Extension Youtube Downloader via Google Chrome web store. Then type Youtube Downloader in the searching section
- Click Add to Chrome, then add extension then the download process and adding add-ons will be carried out immediately. If the process of adding add-ons is successful, there will be a special symbol or button in Chrome
- Download it on the Youtube site by opening the selected YouTube video in Chrome. Check below the video whether the download button is available or not. If there is, then the video can be downloaded, and choose the video resolution as desired.
- After selecting the desired format, the video will be downloaded automatically. If not, select the download button to download
Use the Youtube Downloader Application
You can download youtube videos with several other applications such as Youtube Downloader. How to use this application is to simply copy and paste the URL on youtube into the youtube downloader application, the same as in savefrom.net.
Next, select the quality of the video size to download it. First, make sure that the application is already installed.
In addition to using the application, downloads can also be done on the youtubedownloader.com site by clicking download for free, the youtube downloader installer will automatically be downloaded.
To download videos from YouTube, you can also use an application or software called Videoder. Videoder is compatible with various devices such as Android, Mac, and Windows.
You can choose the video format you want to download and can be used to download simultaneously.
Videoder can also be used to download videos on Instagram, Facebook, and others, not just to download videos from YouTube.
The trick, download the Videoder application, then enter the application and select the social media icon that contains the video you want to download, for example, YouTube. After clicking the YouTube icon in the Videoder interface, you will enter YouTube directly.
Find and open the destination video, and a download button will be available. You just select the format and quality of the video you want to download.
In fact, there are many other ways to download videos from YouTube, including using sites like:
Of all these YouTube download sites, the method that must be done to be able to download videos is on average the same. Just by copying the link or URL of the video you want to download. Then paste the link in the column provided. Then the video will be automatically downloaded with the size and resolution you want.
Interesting facts about YouTube
There are some interesting facts from YouTube that you need to know as a loyal YouTube viewer. These facts include:
- It took 1987 years to watch all the videos on youtube
- There are more than 7500 hours of movies and shows uploaded to Youtube
- Made it to 1 trillion hits in 2011
- 100 hours of videos uploaded to youtube every minute
- It has spread to 75 countries and is available in 76 languages, including Indonesian
- The first video uploaded to YouTube is a video of its founder, Jawed Karim, visiting the zoo
- Founded by Chad Hurley, Steve Chen, and Jawed Karim
- Acquired by Google in 2006
Also Read: How To Convert Youtube Video To Mp3
By knowing interesting facts about YouTube and How To Download a YouTube Video, YouTube will attract your attention even more.