There are still many who do not know the benefits of deleting browser history. How To Delete Your Search History on Firefox is important for you to know. Follow the Mozilla Firefox tutorial compiled by the Weblogue.net Team.
Deleting browser history in Mozilla Firefox can help protect your privacy. Then how to remove it easily?
History or search history Mozilla Firefox contains links to websites that users have visited. You can open a page that you have browsed before, so you don’t have to bother looking from scratch again. Although there are many benefits, it is quite risky.
Because it is very secretive and sensitive. Especially, if you have recently used Mozilla Firefox on a public computer.
Also Read: 7 Fastest Browsers to Use in Windows 11
Here’s how to delete browser history in Mozilla Firefox which we have summarized for you in the form of a Mozilla Firefox tutorial.
How To Clear Internet Browsing History on Firefox
- Open the browser on the computer you are using.
- Click the three-line icon in the top right corner, then click ‘History’.
- You can directly click ‘Clear Recent History or select ‘Manage History’ to delete Google history in depth.
- If you choose to click ‘Manage History’, then click on the address of the website you want to delete.
- Then, click ‘Manage’ and select ‘Delete’.
- You can also delete all Google history in Mozilla Firefox at once, click ‘Manage’, and select ‘Select All’ first.
- Then, click ‘Manage’ again and select ‘Delete’.
In addition, you can choose the period of data you want to delete or the Time Range to Clear starting from The Last Hour, The Last Two Hours, The Last Four Hours, and The Current Day to Everything.
This means that the browsing history can be completely deleted from the first time Firefox was used until the last few hours. That’s how to delete browser history in Mozilla Firefox that you can try. Good luck with the Mozilla Firefox tutorial above.