Telegram is a chat application that is very easy to register and use. Registering Telegram is very easy, you only need to fill in your cellphone number and verify SMS. Similar to How To Delete Telegram Account Permanently, you can do it easily. If you still don’t know how you must read more about this article.
Following the development of the times, now many chat applications have emerged. Telegram itself was first launched in August 2013 and is still standing today.
Some people want to know how to delete a telegram account because they want to switch to another application. There are also those who reason because they have changed their cellphone numbers so they want to delete their telegram account.
But on the Telegram application, you will definitely not find the option to delete Telegram account. You will only find the Logout feature, which means it will not delete your telegram account.
Due to the fact that the Telegram application does not provide an option to delete the account. But you don’t need to worry, you will find out How To Delete Telegram Account Permanently in this article.
How can I delete my Telegram account permanently?
You can use this method for both Android and iOS devices. Because basically you only need to use a web browser application on your cellphone.
Here’s how to delete a permanent telegram account:
- Launch the browser on your device.
- Go to the following link Delete Telegram Account.
- Enter the number on the telegram account into the field provided with the country code in front
- Click the Next button under the cellphone number column.
- Enter the code sent via the telegram application.
- Click the Sign In button to continue.
- You can fill in the reason for deleting Telegram account if needed in the Why are you leaving? Field.
- Click the Done button, then finally click Yes, Delete My Account.
By doing the steps as described above, now your number will be permanently deleted in the Telegram database. You will not find a telegram account with this number, besides that, you can also re-register the number but all chats have been lost.
So, in addition to this method in addition to permanently deleting your telegram account, you can also use it if you want to reset your telegram account.
How to Create a Telegram Account
After you have seen how to delete a Telegram account, you can still register the number again. How do I register a telegram account? Here’s how:
- First, install the Telegram application.
- Then run the Telegram application.
- Then click the START MESSAGING button to register.
- Select the country code of your cellphone number.
- Then fill in the cellphone number, then click check.
- A verification code will be sent to your cellphone number.
- Fill in the verification code as sent.
- If successful, then you will go to the stage of filling in the name.
- Click the tick to save.
Now that you have successfully created a telegram account, it’s very easy, right? Just take a few steps to register a number on telegram.
Also Read: Free Download GBWhatsApp APK 2021 Version
These the article on How To Delete Telegram Account Permanently and how to create a new telegram account easily and quickly. Hopefully, this is useful and can add to your insight.