If you want to know How to Delete Snapchat Account Permanently, it’s a fairly easy job. The steps to delete the Snapchat account are only a few steps away using an Android or iPhone mobile device.
The system for deleting Snapchat accounts is almost the same as Twitter. You have to wait 30 days to delete Snapchat account permanently and forever.
You need to know, you can only delete the Snapchat account via your device’s browser. Because the Snapchat application on Android or iOS does not provide an account delete feature for its users.
Even though the Snapchat application does not provide a delete account feature, actually how to delete a Snapchat account is arguably quite easy because you can do it directly from your Android, iOS device, and even through your computer.
How to Permanently Delete Your Snapchat Account
All mobile phone devices certainly have a browser application in them, right? Well, just use your browser as a way to delete the Snapchat account.
Follow the following guidelines below:
- Go to the Delete Snapchat account page in a web browser.
- Log in using your Snapchat account username and password.
- Re-enter the username and password to confirm the deletion of the account.
- Click the Continue button to continue.
- You will get a confirmation email.
- Check the email to deactivate the Snapchat account.
You will be given 30 days to determine whether you want to delete your Snapchat account or not. If you change your mind about canceling your account deletion, you can immediately log back into the Snapchat account.
Meanwhile, if you really want to permanently delete Snapchat, make sure not to log in to the Snapchat account.
Reactivate Snapchat Account
- Open the Snapchat application on your android or iOS device.
- Enter the username and password.
- When you have successfully logged in, a message will appear asking if you want to reactivate your account?
- Click the Yes button if you want to reactivate it.
You can cancel deleting your account within 30 days of deleting your account. If the deletion of the account has been running for more than 30 days, it means you cannot reactivate your Snapchat account.
Remove the Snapchat App
The last step if you want to stop playing Snapchat forever is to delete the Snapchat application from your device. How to delete the Snapchat application is also very easy, follow the method below:
- Go to your mobile device’s Settings.
- Enter the Applications menu to manage applications on your cellphone.
- Find and select the Snapchat app.
- Finally, uninstall the Snapchat application on your phone.
So many tutorials on How to Delete Snapchat Account Permanently and how to restore deleted Snapchat accounts.