Every day you must be looking for something on the internet. Sometimes on google, sometimes on youtube, or maybe on Facebook. Every day you are looking for various things, maybe looking for certain people, certain topics, or other things that you like or that make you curious.
Day by day, your search history will increase and accumulate.
Not infrequently, some of these quests may be secret.
Whatever it is, you can delete the history.
As for how to delete it, of course, it will be different from one platform to another. How to delete history on Youtube, of course not the same as on Facebook.
Well here will be discussed specifically How To Delete Search History On Your Facebook account.
To delete Facebook search history, you can do it manually one by one, or it can be all at once. Here the author will discuss all, so do not skip the steps.
The author will also share this discussion based on the application you are using. So here we discuss how to delete history with the Facebook application, with Facebook lite, and with the Facebook browser on a PC.
Please choose the one that suits your needs.
How to Clear Facebook Search History on Desktop or Mobile
Delete FB search history via Facebook app
Here we use the Facebook application on Android phones. Even iPhone users should be able to follow the process below.
- Open the Facebook application on your respective smartphone.
- Once on the home page of the Facebook page, please click the search icon in the top bar.
- If so, the history that you have been looking for will appear. To delete them one by one, please press and hold the “search sentence”. Then a confirmation box appears, select “DELETE”. And the search will disappear from your history.
- If you need to delete the entire history at once. You can tap the “Edit” button as shown in the picture.
- Next you will be taken to the activity log page, here tap the “Clear Search” button. And all your search history will be cleared.
- Done. At this point, you should have successfully cleared your search history.
To be sure, please return to the homepage, and click the search icon. Then the search history column should be empty by now.
Delete FB search history via Facebook Lite app
- Open the Facebook Lite application on your respective smartphone.
- After being on the Facebook Lite homepage. Please tap the “search icon” as shown in the picture.
- If so, the search history will appear as below. Please tap the “Edit” button.
- If you want to delete one by one, please click the cross icon next to the search. After that tap the “delete” icon at the bottom of the screen to confirm the deletion.
- If you want to delete all history at once, please tap the “Clear search” menu. Then tap “YES” when asked to confirm the deletion.
At this point, you should also understand how to manually delete or mass delete your history via the Facebook Lite application.
Delete Facebook search history on PC
- Please log in to your Facebook account in your respective browser.
- On the Facebook homepage, click the search field as shown in the picture,
- If you have, a small page will appear containing the search history as below. To delete them one by one, you can click the “X icon” as shown in the picture. Please wait, the search will disappear after a while.
- If you want to delete the search history at once. Click the “edit” menu as shown in the picture.
- Once on the search history page, click the “Clear search” menu to delete all the history at once. If prompted for confirmation, click “Clear Search”.
- If you have, you can see the image below. All search history that was in the activity log is lost.
If you have multiple devices, you don’t need to repeat the steps on multiple devices, just from one place. So if you delete the search history on Facebook Lite on your phone, there’s no need to repeat the process on your laptop. As long as the account is still the same, just once is enough.
That’s How To Delete Search History On Your Facebook, if you have something to ask or add, you can send it in the comments column below.