Deleting a Board on Pinterest is important if you have a lot of boards that you no longer use. The board is a great space to organize your pins. But you don’t have to keep this board forever. You can get rid of the ones you no longer want, and we’ll show you how to do it.
Pinterest is a social network that offers a unique concept and is different from other similar services. Through Pinterest, users can collect and share photos freely, without being haunted by various restrictive limits. The photos shared are not limited to photos you upload but include photos from other users and certain sites which you can then save via your Board.
Well, in this guide the author will provide steps on How To Delete Pinterest Boards easily and simply. You can do it all at once, using both your Desktop and your Mobile.
2 Ways to Delete a Board on Pinterest
How to Delete Pinterest Board Via Desktop
To remove a Board from a Windows, Mac, Linux, or Chromebook computer, you can do so using the Pinterest website directly. Before you do that, consider downloading your Pinterest images to your computer so you don’t lose any previously Pinned images.
- Start by opening your web browser on your computer and going to the Pinterest site. Please login using your account.
- Once logged in, in the top right corner of Pinterest, click your profile icon.
- On the profile page, under your profile information, click “Saved”. This will display all the Boards you have.
- Next, select the board you want to delete. Hover over the Board, and in the lower right corner of the board, click the pencil icon.
- You will see the “Edit Your Board” window. Scroll down this window and select “Remove Board.”
- At the “Are you sure” prompt, click “Erase Forever” to delete your Board once and for all.
How to Delete Pinterest Boards Via Mobile
- On your device, whether it’s your iPhone, iPad, or Android phone, use the Pinterest app to delete your Boards.
- Start by opening the Pinterest app on your phone. Then log in to your account on the app.
- Go to the bottom of the app, tap on your profile icon. On the profile page that opens, tap the Board that you want to delete.
- On the Board page, in the upper right corner, tap the three dots. Select the “Options” menu that opens, select “Edit Board.”
- Your Board’s “Edit Board” screen will open. From here, scroll down, tap “Delete.”
- At the “Delete Board” prompt, select “Delete” to delete your Board forever.