There are several situations where Gmail users should be forced to delete their email accounts. Don’t worry, because deleting a Gmail account on a cell phone or laptop is quite easy to do.
Eliminating Google email accounts can be done in a number of ways. You can do this using Android phones, such as Xiaomi and Samsung. You can even delete your account via someone else’s smartphone.
If you have to use a laptop or PC, it’s also possible to delete your Gmail account in a simple way.
Not only permanently deleting the account, but you can also delete the Gmail name that appears in the browser as well. The goal, to that the security of your privacy can be more secure.
Well, for those who are curious, this time Weblogue will provide information on How to Delete a Gmail Account on Phone or Laptop. Check out the details below!
How to Delete Gmail Account Permanently
To delete email via a smartphone or desktop computer is not difficult and takes a long time. You just need to follow the steps below well, so check it out!
How to Delete a Gmail Account on an Android Phone
As we mentioned earlier, you can delete your Gmail account easily via a smartphone. Here’s a guide to deleting Gmail on Android:
- Open the Gmail application on your cell phone.
- Click on your Gmail account logo at the top right and select Manage your Google Account at the bottom of the application.
- Then, hit Start and select Privacy & personalization. This menu allows you to set account privacy, including permanently deleting your account.
- Tap Delete your service or account, then Delete Your Google Account, to delete all data in your Google Mail account.
- Read information about the impact of deleting an account. For your information, deleting an account will also delete all data on YouTube, Google Play, Gmail, Photos, Contacts, Calendar, and so on.
- Give a blue check mark which means you agree with the deletion of the data and select Delete Account.
- Wait a moment for a notification that the account deletion was successful.
How to Delete a Gmail Account on a PC or Laptop
How to delete a Gmail account can also be done via your laptop or PC. Here’s how to delete Gmail on a laptop:
- Please log in on a web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla, or Opera Mini. Write the account name and password then click Next or Next.
- Click the account logo at the top right and click Manager your Google Account.
- Select Privacy & personalization at the top left of your laptop or PC screen.
- Select Delete a service or your account and select Delete your Google Account to delete the Gmail account.
- Log in again by entering your Gmail account password and clicking Next or Next.
- Read information about the impact of deleting an account. As information, deleting an account will also delete all data on YouTube, Google Play, Gmail, Photos, Contacts, Calendar, and so on.
- Give a blue checkmark which means you agree with the deletion of the data and click Delete Account.
- Wait a few moments and a notification will appear that the account was successfully deleted.
How to Delete a Gmail Name in a Web Browser
The last is how to get rid of the Gmail name that often appears in web browsers. This method of deleting a Google account on a PC is useful for those of you who frequently access Gmail in public places, such as internet cafes. Here are the steps:
- Open the Gmail site on your laptop or PC.
- Click Remove an account and click the circular straight-line symbol on the right side of the site.
- Write Yes, Remove so that your Gmail name does not appear in the web browser.
- Congratulations! Gmail account address has been deleted successfully so that other people cannot find out your Gmail address.
This is information about How to Delete a Gmail Account on an Android cell phone as well as a PC and laptop. Hope this information is useful for you. Happy trying it.