Facebook provides various interesting features that make it easier for users to do business and others. One feature that is often used is the Facebook page or fan page. This feature makes it easy for us to create a community or entity that is separate from our personal account.
On the other hand, maybe after managing the page for some time, we feel that the page we created failed, and we might want to delete the page.
This is what will be explained here. How to Delete a Facebook Page in detail and easy to understand.
See the explanation below.
How to Delete a Facebook Page Step-By-Step
How To Delete Facebook Page On Android
- Tap “hamburger menu” in the top right corner.
- Select and tap “Page”.
- Next will appear a list of pages that you have. Select the page you want to delete.
- Next, tap the “gear” icon in the upper right corner of the page.
- In the settings page of this page, select “General”.
- In this “general” setting, find and tap the “Delete (page-name) permanently” menu.
- A confirmation question will appear as below. Tap “Delete Page” to confirm.
- Done. You have successfully deleted your page. You can see in this example I only have 2 pages left.
Also Read: How to Report a Facebook Account
How to delete Facebook page on computer: Step-by-step guide
Apart from a cell phone, you can also delete page via computer/PC, here are the steps that must be done:
- Open the Facebook site in your browser. Make sure you are logged in.
- Click the “Page” menu in the left sidebar.
- Select the page you want to delete.
- Once in the dashboard page. Click the “Settings” menu.
- Usually you will be immediately taken to the general settings as below. Immediately search and select the “Delete Page” menu.
- Next, click the “Delete (page-name) permanently” menu.
- Final confirmation by clicking the “Delete” button.
- Done. Your page has been successfully deleted.
The process is more or less the same as that on a cellphone, the only difference is the appearance and position of the menu.
Deleting a Facebook page is actually an easy thing for everyone to do. But it’s a good idea before you delete a Facebook page, you can make an announcement for or page followers first, so as not to confuse them, because the page they follow suddenly disappears.
For an online shop, for example, make sure that everything related to finances has been completely resolved so that no party will feel disadvantaged later.
That’s How do I delete my Facebook Page. You can choose which method is easier to apply. Good luck.