If you have an old Twitter account that is no longer active, you can just close the Twitter account. The reason is, How to Delete your Twitter Account Permanently is a very easy job.
It’s so easy, you only need to take a few steps either via a computer or on a cellphone so you can deactivate your Twitter account permanently.
When you are not actively playing Twitter social media, it is better if the account is deleted. Because if you don’t want to use that account, your Twitter account could be used by someone else without you knowing it.
Even though Twitter is a very popular social media and has millions of active users every day, maybe you are thinking about quitting because of boredom or other reasons.
Twitter itself has pretty good features and is similar to other social media in general. You can send tweets in the form of text, photos, or videos.
Actually, Twitter already has a deactivate account feature, but this feature only serves to temporarily deactivate Twitter accounts. If you want to permanently delete your Twitter account, follow the method below.
How to Deactivate and Reactivate Twitter Account
How to Deactivate your Account
You can try this first method if you are a Twitter user from a computer or laptop. Just use the chrome browser, firefox, or any other web browser application.
Also Read: How to Create Twitter account on PC or Mobile
How to delete a Twitter account:
- Go to the Twitter.com website.
- Then log in using your Twitter account.
- Click More than going to Settings and privacy.
- how to delete the latest Twitter account
- Scroll down then click Deactivate My Account.
- Then click the Deactivate or Deactivate button.
- Finally, enter the password from your Twitter account.
- After that, click the Deactivate account button.
Well, now the Twitter account has been successfully deleted. The Twitter account will be permanently deleted so that it cannot be opened or accessed again.
The second way is if you want to deactivate your Twitter account via a cellphone. All you need to know is that you cannot delete a Twitter account using the Twitter mobile application, but what you need is a web browser application.
Also Read: How to Fix Temporarily-banned Instagram Account
How to permanently deactivate a Twitter account via cellphone:
- Open the google chrome browser on your mobile device.
- Go to the Twitter.com website.
- Then log in to the Twitter account that you want to permanently delete.
- Tap on your Twitter account profile photo.
- Then select Settings and privacy.
- Select Account then Deactivate your account.
- Scroll down and tap on the Disable button at the bottom.
- Finally, enter your Twitter account password.
After you have done how to deactivate your Twitter account using a computer or cellphone in the guide above. Your Twitter account will not appear again when searched on Twitter by other Twitter users.
Also, make sure you don’t log in within 30 days after you apply the tutorial above. Because if you log back in using that Twitter account, deleting your Twitter account will be automatically canceled and your Twitter account will be active again.
This 30-day system is also used if you change your mind and want to reactivate your Twitter account. Here’s how to do it below.
How to Reactivate your Account
You can reactivate your Twitter account using a computer or on your cellphone. The most important thing is that the account has not entered the above 30 days since deleting the Twitter account.
- Go to the Twitter.com website in a browser on a PC or mobile.
- Login using the Twitter account.
- You will be shown a message are you sure you reactivate your account?
- Click Yes, reactivate it to cancel delete your Twitter account.
After that, you can use the Twitter account again as before. You can deactivate the Twitter account and return to active again using the method above.
Also Read: How to Get More Likes on Facebook Posts, Page for Free
So many tutorials on How to Deactivate and Reactivate Twitter Account using a cellphone and computer, as well as how to reactivate a Twitter account that has been deactivated. Hopefully, this tutorial is useful and can add to your insight about Twitter.