Twitter is a social media that is quite popular in the world. If you still don’t know how to create a Twitter account, you will find answers to how to register for Twitter in this article.
Almost everyone already has its own Twitter account. Starting with ordinary people, old people, young people, artists, politicians, state officials, business people, and others. They create a twitter account so they can communicate with each other via tweets sent to their accounts.
One of the advantages of Twitter compared to other social media is that Twitter implements a hashtag feature that can be used as a benchmark for something that is being discussed or viral.
All Twitter users can also contribute to viral hashtag. By sending a tweet through your Twitter account by inserting the word hashtag, you indirectly also participate in enlivening the hashtag.
So, if you still don’t have your own personal twitter account, you must immediately register yourself to twitter. You don’t have to worry about whether Twitter is difficult to use or not.
The reason is, Twitter provides a display and navigation that is very easy to understand. Even how to register for Twitter, you only need a few minutes. Here’s How to Create Twitter account on PC or Mobile phone.
How to Create Twitter account on PC
The first way to register for a Twitter account is that you only need to use a laptop or computer. You only need a web browser application such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox and make sure it is connected to the internet network.
Follow how to create a twitter account below:
- Open the web browser application and go to Twitter.com
- Click the Register button on the front page of Twitter.
- Fill in your name and cellphone number or email.
- If it is filled, click the Next button.
- In Customize your experience you can check or not.
- Make sure you have entered the information correctly. Then click the Register button.
- Check the email or number you registered. Enter the 6 digit code sent then click the Next button.
- Type in the password you want for your Twitter account.
- Upload a profile photo or you can click skip.
- Then you will be directed to the twitter homepage with the twitter account that you have successfully created.
Sometimes, if you use email to register for a Twitter account, you will also be asked to enter your cellphone number for the verification process. And vice versa when you use a cellphone number, you will also be asked to enter an email on your Twitter account.
Also Read: How to Add Spotify Music to Instagram Story With Background
This is done with the aim of making your Twitter account safer from irresponsible people. In addition, Twitter implements this to reduce the number of spam or fake Twitter accounts.
How to Create Twitter account on Mobile Phone
The second way to create a Twitter account is to use an application on Android or iOS. If you don’t want to use the Twitter application and want to use the default mobile phone browser, you can use the previous guide above.
The steps for registering twitter on a mobile phone:
- Install the Twitter application on your Android or iOS first.
- Then open the application then tap the Get Started button.
- Type a name and phone number or email. If it is filled in correctly, tap the Next button.
- Tap the Sign Up button, and then Twitter will send a 6 number code to your phone number or email as verification.
- Enter the appropriate verification code then tap the Next button.
- Then you have to enter a password for your Twitter account.
- Finally, you will be given the option to connect to the phone’s contact list or not.
After you have passed the tutorial above, you will be directed to the twitter homepage. You have successfully registered a Twitter account using a smartphone device.
Also Read: How to Use TikTok – Complete Beginners Guide
Thus the article on how to create a Twitter account that you can use, it’s very easy, right? You can try to register for a Twitter account via any device, be it a PC, Android phone, or iOS device.