WhatsApp officially introduced a new feature that allows users to create their own WhatsApp Web stickers. It’s very easy. We will give tips on How to Create Stickers on WhatsApp Web.
Create a sticker feature launched for users of WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop app on Mac and PC. The sticker maker feature will be accessible on WA, Web, and WhatsApp for Desktop users in the coming weeks.
The feature to create your own WA web sticker is a new innovation. Before this feature, you had to use the WhatsApp sticker application, then send it to WhatsApp. Or they sometimes have to request sticker collections from other users, to then save and send when the chat moment suits them.
Even though the presence of stickers is very important so that communication in the chat column is not rigid. Even stickers are also used to reply to chats to make it faster and more practical, rather than writing messages in text form.
Also Read: How to Backup and Restore WhatsApp Messages
You could say the presence of the feature for making your own stickers on WA Web, can be a solution for those of you who want to make stickers.
How to Make Your Own WhatsApp Stickers On WhatsApp Web
We tried to open WhatsApp Web, and it turns out that the feature for creating stickers can already be done. The method is not that difficult, and here’s the complete way for you.
- First of all, please open the https://web.whatsapp.com site in a web browser such as Google Chrome or open the WhatsApp Desktop application.
- At the same time, open WhatsApp on your phone, and click on the 3 dots at the top right, then click Linked devices.
- Click Link Device and point the phone at the barcode on the screen of your laptop or PC.
- Next please select the contact you want to send your homemade sticker to.
- Click the paperclip icon, then select the blue Sticker icon.
- You will be redirected to documents containing images in Jpg or PNG format. Next, just select which image you want to use as a sticker, by clicking on the image.
- Please edit the image as desired. At the top there are several features that can be used to make the sticker more attractive, for example adding text, adding a background, and so on. If so, click Done.
- Then click the paper airplane sign on the right, to send the message to the recipient.
- To save the sticker, all you have to do is click on the sticker and then select Star the message.
Okay, that was information about how to make your own stickers on WhatsApp Web. I hope this information is helpful!