If you use a product from Xiaomi but don’t have a Mi account, then you must immediately find out how to create a Mi account so that it can be used to connect to Xiaomi services such as Mi Cloud, Mi Market, Mi Forum, and others.
Xiaomi develops these services so that Xiaomi users can make their work easier. And to be able to use services such as Mi Cloud, MIUi Forum, Mi Market, you must use a Xiaomi account or a Mi account.
For Xiaomi smartphone users, this service will be very useful. For example, Mi Cloud, this service is able to easily backup files and data on a Xiaomi cellphone.
Mi Cloud will help you if you want to move to a new Xiaomi cellphone without worrying about losing data and files from your old cellphone. In addition, Mi Cloud can also restore files on your Xiaomi cellphone when they are accidentally deleted.
Apart from Mi Cloud, there are many other services from Xiaomi and all of them only require a Mi Account. So, there is no reason for Xiaomi phone users not to create Mi accounts.
How to Create Mi Account
Creating a Mi account is actually a very easy job, you can even do it in just a few minutes. It’s so easy, there are 2 choices of ways to register a Mi account or a Xiaomi account that you can try.
The first method is to create a Xiaomi account from the settings menu of the Xiaomi smartphone. All types of Xiaomi cellphones have provided a feature to create a Mi account through the settings menu.
Also Read: How to Delete Mi Account Without Password
Or the second method, you can make it through the official Xiaomi website. That way, you only need to use a web browser application on your cellphone or a browser on a laptop.
In addition, Xiaomi also provides 2 options for registering a Mi account. You can create a Mi account using a phone number or an email address.
How to make a Mi account on a cellphone
You can use the latest series of Xiaomi phones and even the old ones. However, make sure you are connected to an internet connection and have prepared an active phone number or email.
With a cellphone number
Here’s how to create a Mi account with a phone number:
- Enter the Settings menu for your Xiaomi cellphone.
- In the Account section, select Mi Account.
- Tap the option Sign in or create an account by message
- Enter the phone number and then tap Next.
- Enter the verification code sent via message.
- Create a password for this account according to the requirements.
- Now you have successfully registered for this account.
Don’t forget to add additional information such as name, photo, and gender in the Personal Info menu. Also, add an email as an alternative method if the phone number is lost or is no longer active.
- Go to the Xiaomi HP Settings menu.
- In the Account section select Mi Account.
- Tap the Create account using an email option.
- Type your email address then tap Next.
- Enter the password you want to use.
- Check the inbox in your email.
- Then do the Mi account activation.
Very easy right? Now your Xiaomi account is active. You can now use Mi Cloud services, Mi Market, Mi Forum, and others.
Via the Xiaomi Official Website
The next method, you must use a web browser application such as Chrome, Mozilla, Opera, or others. However, make sure you already have an active email address or telephone number used to register.
How to create a Mi account on the Xiaomi web:
- Visit the mi account registration page.
- Enter your email or mobile number.
- Then press the button Create Mi account.
- If using a mobile number, enter the verification code sent via message.
- In the next step, enter the password for the Mi account.
- Now the Mi account has been successfully created.
If you use an email address to register a Mi account, then you have to activate it with an email confirmation sent by Xiaomi.
If you are having problems with the verification code not being entered in the SMS, then try using your email address to register. Likewise, if you don’t receive an activation email, then use the phone number to register for Mi accounts.
This is the related article on how to create a Mi account with a phone number and email address. Now you can experience services like Mi Cloud, Mi Market, Mi Forum, and others. Hopefully useful and good luck!