How to Create Invoice Online in Gmail? Now, I want to review a tutorial still on Gmail, wherewith the addition of an addon, you can create invoices online as well as directly in an email.
Free Online Invoice Maker: Design a Custom Invoice in Gmail
- Click the gear icon in your Gmail and then click Get Add-ons.
- A popup containing the G Suite Marketplace will appear, scroll and find the addon called Free Invoice for Gmail – Bookipi.
- Then tap the Install button.
- When in the installation process, select the email you want to use, make sure it is the same as the email you are currently using. Then grant access by clicking the Allow button.
- Once installed, you will now see a new Bookipi icon in the right bar of the email.
- To use Bookipi or create invoices in Gmail, open the email from the client as the invoice recipient, then click the Bookipi icon.
- Next will appear a small panel on the right bar, continue by clicking the Get Started button.
- A popup like this will appear again, fill in with your company name and click Next.
- Fill in your first name, last name and click Get started with Google.
- Once the above steps are complete, the popup will disappear and the email panel will appear like this. You can define invoice numbers, create categories, add items, discounts, and more.
- Like this example of adding a new item, you can fill in the name of the goods/services, price, quantity, and description.
- Complete other information if needed, then scroll down and click Next to continue to the next process.
- Check the completeness of both name and nominal, then click Send to send an invoice.
- The last step, fill in the email of the invoice recipient and create a special personal message, then click Send to send the invoice.
- Well, more or less like the appearance of the invoice that was sent.
Also Read: 3 Ways to Reset Forgotten Gmail Password
Hopefully useful, good luck yourself!