Although there are already various message processing applications such as Whatsapp, Line, or Telegram, sending messages using email is still being done.
This is because if you need to send an official message such as a work-related message, it is usually done via email. So you are required to be able to send and receive messages using email.
Plus, in this era of smartphones, sending email is not a difficult matter. With just a few taps and clicks you can send an email to the email address you want.
Gmail is one of the most used email service providers to date. Here we will discuss How to Create and Send Messages in Gmail, either using a cell phone or a PC computer.
How to Send an Email Using Gmail
How to Send an Email in Gmail Using PC
Before entering the era of smartphones, sending email was using a computer. It’s not as simple as when using a smartphone, but using a computer can make us freer to type email.
- Go to Gmail inbox, then click “Compose”.
In your browser open this page mail.google.com. Then click “Compose” at the top left of the Gmail page as shown below.
- An email writing box will appear at the bottom right of the screen, in the first column Fill in the destination email address.
- Fill in the email subject, then write the contents of your email.
The next column is filled with the email subject. This subject is the first to appear in the recipient’s inbox, so the subject must be clear and represent the content of the email. For example, if you want to send an email about a math class assignment, the appropriate subject is for example “the 3rd assignment in mathematics by digo ardestilano 110xxxxxxx”.
After that, the next column, the larger column, is where to write the contents of your email.
- Click the “send” button when the email is ready to be sent.
- The email message was sent successfully.
To make sure that the email was really sent, you can check the “Sent” tab. On the left there are the words “compose”, among several menus below it, there is a “Sent” tab. This tab contains all the email messages you’ve ever sent. So make sure again
How To Send Email in Gmail using Mobile
To send a Gmail email on a cell phone, you must first install the Gmail application. Usually, on Android phones, the Gmail application is installed directly from the factory. If you use a cell phone other than Android, you can first install the Gmail application.
- Open your Gmail application then tap the “+ icon” to start writing an email.
- The “compose” page will appear, in the first column fill in the destination email address.
Here’s what the “compose” page looks like after you tap the “+ icon” earlier. Here the “from” column does not need to be filled in, because it is automatically filled with your email address. While in the “To” or “Destination” section, you fill in the destination address.
As additional information, you can not only send emails to your Gmail address, but you can send all email addresses, such as Yahoo, Outlook, Hotmail, even to personal email addresses created using domains such as email@example.com or digo@recruitment. .com.
- Fill in the subject (title) and then continue with the contents of the email.
The explanation of the subject has already been mentioned in the section on sending email via computer above, check again if you are still in doubt.
- When finished writing the email, tap the “paper airplane” icon as shown below, to send the email message.
- The email should be sent successfully if there is no interference with your internet network.
That’s How to Create and Send Messages in Gmail Using PC or Mobile Phone. Good luck!!