The content creator is one of the most popular professions today. But before becoming a content creator, you must know how to create your own YouTube channel. We will share how to create a YouTube channel on mobile and laptop.
Besides being able to work, creating content on YouTube can also make money. So it’s not surprising that many people are tempted to become content creators.
Imagine, this video streaming platform made by Google will give money based on the number of views or called Revenue per Impression (RPM). The lowest average money awarded is USD 0.5 per 1000 views.
If it is calculated, then each of your video content that has been watched as much as 1 million times, it will get around USD 550 of money. That’s a lot, right?
Well, here is how to make a Youtube channel for beginners. Guaranteed to be very easy and can even be done via cell phone.
Before you start the steps on how to create your own channel, make sure you already have a Google account. Without a Google account, you won’t be able to create your own channel.
Also Read: How to Download YouTube Music for Free
After you have a Google account, then you just have to follow how to create a Youtube channel that makes money below.
How to Create a YouTube Channel for Beginners
How to Create a YouTube Channel on a Laptop
Here’s how to create a YouTube channel on a laptop or PC:
- The first step is to open the YouTube page through a browser.
- Then click Sign In in the upper right corner.
- Enter your Google email. Also, make sure the email is still active.
- After successfully logging in, click your photo at the top right, then select Settings.
- Then select Create a New Channel.
- Then fill in a name for the channel. It is recommended to choose a name that matches the content you will display. Or you can also use your name as personal branding.
- If you want to use the channel for business purposes, then all you have to do is click the Use a Business or Other Name option.
- When finished, click the Create button.
- Voila! now you have successfully created your own channel. Just upload the video content that you have created.
How to Create a YouTube Channel on Mobile
Here’s how to create a YouTube channel on your phone:
- Make sure you have signed in to your Google account on your phone.
- Open the app. Then, click the profile icon at the top right of the screen.
- Then select Your Channel.
- The Create Channel option will appear.
- Next, you just need to fill in the required data.
- Make sure to specify a channel name that matches the content of the content.
- Finished! Now you have your own channel.
So, those were tips on how to create a Youtube channel on your cell phone and laptop. Who knows you can collect the coffers of money. Good luck and good luck.