How to Create a WhatsApp Group Only Admins Can Send Messages? WhatsApp groups are usually created to make it easier to communicate with one particular group of people, but sometimes important messages sent by admins are drowned out by the hectic chatter sent by members.
As a group admin, you must know that WhatsApp groups are equipped with features, only admins can send messages. With this feature, admins can freely send information in groups. Don’t worry you can return it again so participants can send messages in the group.
How to Set WhatsApp Groups Only Admin Can Send Messages
How to Create a WhatsApp Group Only Admins Can Send Messages With Create a WhatsApp Group First
The first thing you have to do is create a group first, the method is quite easy, here are the guidelines:
- Please open WhatsApp
- Then click the 3 dot menu at the top
- Select New Group,
- Select a member and then click the arrow below
- Next, just give the group a name and attach the group logo or icon
- Group done
WhatsApp Group Settings Only Admin Can Send Messages
- Please open the WhatsApp application
- Open the WhatsApp group that will be set
- Group name tab at the top
- Select the Settings group
- On the Send Message menu, select the Only Admin menu
To be able to make these settings you must be an admin in the group. If you want to return please do the steps above again and select All Participants.