Find out How to create a Slow Motion video Effect in TikTok? Follow the TikTok tutorial that our team has put together below.
Tiktok, video streaming social media has a video recorder feature with Slow Motion effects that can be your choice.
How to make slow-motion videos on TikTok is also quite easy by using the filters in the application itself.
As the social media with the most users, TikTok always strives to provide cool features, effects, and filters. One of the interesting things to use is the slow-motion effect.
Slow-motion is an effect that can slow down the movement of your video and is part of the built-in filter of Tiktok itself.
Well, here is how to make slow-motion videos that you need to know to make your videos look cooler and can enter FYP.
How to make slow motion videos on TikTok
You don’t need to install another application to make this Slow Motion video, let’s take a look at the following TikTok tutorial.
- First, open TikTok and click the plus symbol (+)
- Then record video through your cellphone camera according to your wishes
- Then click Effects with a clock icon
- On the bottom menu, swipe left and select Time
- After that click the green Slow Motion option
- Then set the part of the video you want to slow motion
- If so, click the Save button
- To make it look more interesting, add a filter, sound, or text
- Click Next
- Then make a caption, hashtag, and tag a friend
- Click Post to post your slow-motion video
Also Read: How To Make Money on TikTok
Well, that’s how to make slow-motion videos on TikTok that you need to know so that your videos are more interesting and enter FYP. Good luck with the TikTok tutorial above!