Who doesn’t know How to Create a New Gmail Account on a mobile phone or PC and send emails in today’s sophisticated era? Android mobile users and the like may be familiar with this one service, because in general, when they first use their cell phone, they will be asked to enter an email address in order to operate their cell phone.
There are several free email services. One of them is Gmail, Gmail is one of the email service providers owned by Google, and until now Gmail is still in the form of a free email service. Interestingly, from some of these Google services, if we already have Gmail, we will automatically have a Google account.
Previously Gmail service was only available by invitation, but now we can register and create our own Gmail account wherever and whenever we want.
When it was first introduced, the development of Gmail at that time was very limited, where the existing system would only allow users to invite friends to create a Gmail account like himself. But thankfully, the invitation system officially ended on February 14, 2007, so that now we can enjoy the convenience.
Create New Email Account
If in competitors of similar services we will find advertisements in the messages we receive, then Gmail itself does not place ads on messages or add anything to the letters we receive.
Even if we find Ads when we open Gmail through our computers, they are not intentionally placed by Gmail itself. But if we open Gmail using a cellphone, then we will not find any ads there.
But before you know How to Create a New Gmail Account on a mobile phone or PC, it’s a good idea to look at the following article about what benefits we will get if we use a Gmail account. The following are some of the benefits of using a Gmail account that I quote from several sources.
First. Google has a Spam filtering service. Most email services do offer some sort of filtering, including this Gmail which automatically has Google’s spam filtering.
It is known that Gmail itself tries to filter out spam, viruses, and ad phishing attempts, but so far the system has not been one hundred percent effective in filtering out existing spam.
Second. If we open with the Desktop, Gmail displays hangouts contacts on the left side of the screen, so we can find out who our email contacts have used hangouts. Hangouts itself is a messenger application that has many advantages, among others, we can make video calls with many people.
Third. We can access Gmail offline on the computer even though at that time our computer is not connected to the internet. The trick is to install the chrome offline Gmail extension on our web browser.
Here is how to create a new Gmail account on Computer
- The first thing we have to do when we want to create a new Gmail account is entering the www.gmail.com address in our web browser.
- And then we “Click” create an account, until a box will open which will ask us to fill in complete personal data. And in the field after the name, we will be asked to choose a name for our username in the Google account.
- And if there is writing That username is taken. Try another. When we create a username, it’s a sign that someone else has used the username we chose. But don’t worry, because we can still outsmart it by adding numbers in the username.
- Next, let’s fill in all the existing columns with our correct data.
- “Click” Next Step, and an agreement or terms box will appear, then we “click” on I Agree and we have successfully created a new Gmail account now.
After we learned how to create a new Gmail account with a computer, now we try to create a new Gmail account with Android or Mobile with other OS that we have. And here is how to create a new Gmail account on Android or Mobile with OS
Also Read: How to Change or Reset Your Gmail Password
- The first thing we look for is the settings menu or settings on our cellphone, then look for the account menu and then select add account or add account.
- Next, we look for the google icon, and the option to sign in and create a new account will appear
- Immediately select create a new account then fill in our first name and last name and “click” Next and fill in our date of birth and gender then “click” Next and select the name as we want as our Gmail account username. Then “click” Next and if it says That username is taken. Try another then it’s a sign that someone else has used the username we chose earlier. But we can still outsmart it by adding numbers if we really want to use the username earlier. After okay then “click” Next.
- If everything is correct, then we will be asked to choose a password from our Gmail. Enter a minimum of 8 characters, try to create a password that is not easily guessed by people who know us, you should use lowercase, uppercase, numbers, and unique characters and make sure not to forget what we filled in the top and bottom columns. “click” Next.
- And the next step is actually not mandatory for us to fill in, but if we want to fill it please “click” Next, and if not “click” just skip.
- Next, the Privacy and Terms box will appear and we “click” I Agree and a username and password confirmation will appear. Please “click” Next
- And then a payment option will appear. Just skip it by selecting No Thanks, and then “click” Next
If we have passed all the sequences then the application will process it and then we will get a notification saying that we already have a new Gmail account. Once we have a Gmail account, we will easily connect with other Google-owned applications such as YouTube, Google, Play Store, and Blogger.