How to Create a Letterhead in Word you can do easily without the need for difficult settings. Here we have summarized an easy Microsoft Word tutorial for you.
You can use this letterhead to make your letter more formal. That’s why it’s important to know how to make a letterhead in Word.
Letterhead is an identity of an institution, organization, agency, or agency that is listed at the top of an official letter.
Also known as the head of the letter, because of its position or location at the top of the letter and has a function as information on the name, address, and other data about the institution of origin that sent the letter.
Currently, letterhead is made in various models following the times so that it looks more diverse, ranging from simple to complex. You don’t need to feel that making this letterhead is difficult, because you can make it in a fairly easy way.
Letterhead cannot be made by default, because letterhead is an official identity. Therefore it is important to have a letterhead for those of you who make official documents.
Also Read: How to Remove Red Underline in Word
You can make it by following How to Create a Letterhead in Word according to the Microsoft Word tutorial steps below.
How to Quickly Create Letterheads in Microsoft Word Format
Microsoft Word tutorial steps to make letterhead:
- First of all, open Microsoft Word by clicking the W logo on the desktop or on your computer’s start menu
- Once your Word is open, create a new worksheet
- Once you are in a new worksheet, at the top, click the Insert tab
- Then select Header on the right and select Blank header
- You will be focused on the top sheet of your Word worksheet
- You can start designing a logo or information about your institution for letterhead
- To add a logo, you can select the Insert menu and click Picture, select This Device to select a logo stored on your computer
- To create a border under the header, you can add it by clicking Insert, Shapes, and selecting Lines. Then drag the dividing line to the length you want
- You can thicken the border of the letterhead, you can click Shape Format, then select Shape Outline and Weight then select the thickness you want.
- Determine the right margin for this letterhead, in general, the margin for the letterhead is the top margin of 4 cm, the bottom margin of 3 cm, the right margin of 3 cm, and the left margin of 4 cm.
Well, that’s how to make a letterhead in Word that you can do to make your agency letter more official. How? Easy is not the Microsoft Word tutorial above?