Social media Facebook is now in shock with the presence of “Avatar”. Avatar is a new feature from Facebook which is similar to Bitmoji Snapchat.
This Facebook avatar is a representation that allows the use of various emotions and expresses their feelings quickly.
So that users can minimize communication pressure during the conversation. This feature can be used in making comments, stories, and others.
In fact, you can make a profile of himself into the identity of cartoons, smileys, and animated stickers. This Facebook Avatar feature has been released since last May in the United States.
Now, Facebook users everywhere can enjoy it. So how to create a facebook avatar?
Here are the steps:
- Open the Facebook application on your smartphone.
- Enter the Facebook menu and tap the three-line symbol at the bottom right of the screen.
- “See More”
- Select “Avatar”
- Press next, then press “Get started”.
- Next, select the skin color you want on your avatar and hit Next.
Choose a hairstyle, hair color, face shape, eye shape, and color, make-up, eyebrows, nose shape, mustache and beard, body shape, clothes, and others.
If you want to make more detailed adjustments, users can adjust the line of the avatar’s face.
- When finished, tap the checkmark at the top right corner of the screen. Then hit next and you’re done.
Furthermore, when your avatar is done, the user can start using it as a profile photo or share it on the Facebook feed by selecting the arrow at the top right of the screen.
The user can then view the avatar sticker that is stored in the sticker icon. Meanwhile, if you want to use it in the comments column, select the sticker icon in the comments column and select the avatar icon.