Find out How to Clear Google Drive Storage easily and quickly. Follow the Google Driver tutorial to free up storage that the Weblogue.net team summarizes below.
Google Drive is a cloud-based storage media that can store data or files up to 15 GB per account. You can access this Google Drive storage for free if you have a Gmail account.
The Google Drive service is a place to store important documents such as photos, videos, and other files.
With the given capacity, of course, the documents that can be stored are also limited. So users must be diligent in “cleaning” their storage so that it doesn’t fill up quickly. How to empty Google Drive is quite easy.
This way you don’t have to pay for a subscription service on Google. Here’s how to free up Google Drive that we’ve summarized for you.
How to Quickly Clear Google Drive Storage on PC and Mobile Phone
How to Delete Google Drive Files on PC
- Go to the drive.google.com site
- Select a file that you want to delete. If you want to select more than one file, press Ctrl and then click with the mouse to select another file. Meanwhile, if you want to empty Google Drive, press Ctrl+A to select all the files
- Next, click the trash can icon or Trash in the row of action buttons on the top right to delete the file
- The file will be deleted but not completely lost, just move to the “Trash” or “Trash” folder
- Note: If not restored or recovered, all documents in the trash will be deleted forever after 30 days. But if you want to permanently delete it without waiting 30 days, click the “Trash” folder in the menu on the left of the screen.
- Click the “Empty trash” option at the top right to empty the folder and delete the permanent files. If you select this menu, all items or documents that are in the Trash or Trash will be lost forever and cannot be recovered.
How to Delete Google Drive Files on Phone
- Open the Google Drive app
- Click the file you want to delete
- Click Trash to delete files
- Click the menu icon in the upper left corner, then select Bin
- Click the Delete Forever icon to permanently delete the file.
That’s how to clear Google Drive that you can do so you don’t subscribe to Gmail kites. Good luck with the Google Drive tutorial above.