Do you realize that every word of the word or phrase you are looking for on Facebook will be saved? To maintain privacy, How to Clear Facebook Search History in this article will help you.
This is proven when you return to the Facebook search field, the search history will appear that you previously searched for on Facebook.
Privacy really needs to be maintained, especially when playing social media. One of the most common privacy issues is the search history which is always displayed in the search field. Hence, it is a good idea to clear Facebook’s search history.
This feature is indeed provided to make it easier for you to find something so that it is easier when you forget it. However, of course, some people might feel annoyed by the appearance of this Facebook search history.
Not only on Facebook, but this feature is also available on Instagram. You can find out how to delete it through the following article how to delete Instagram search history. As for Facebook, you can also freely delete your Facebook search history easily.
Well, if you feel annoyed by this feature and want to clear Facebook’s search history to maintain privacy. Let’s read more about How to Clear Facebook Search History below.
How To Delete Your Facebook Search History
How to Clear Facebook Search History on a cellphone
Search history on Facebook will be stored in the activity log. So that you can delete your Facebook search history, you only need to follow the following tutorial below:
- Open the Facebook application on your device.
- Login using your Facebook account
- Tap the search field and then tap Edit.
- You will automatically be directed to the Activity Log.
- There you can clear your Facebook search history.
- Just tap the cross logo next to the sentence.
- If you want to clear all of your search histories at once, tap the Delete Search button at the top.
The method above can be done on the Facebook and Facebook applications on mobile browsers. So you can delete Facebook history using Android or iPhone.
How to Clear Your Facebook Search History On the laptop
Furthermore, for How to Clear Facebook Search History on a laptop, it is actually not much different from the method in the Android application. But maybe only different in appearance.
How to clear Facebook search history to keep your privacy safe:
- Run the browser application on your laptop.
- Go to the facebook.com website
- Log in using your Facebook account.
- Click the search bar at the top.
- When the search history appears, click the cross logo to delete it.
- If you want to clear all search history, tap Edit.
- Then click the Delete Search button.
After you have done the steps described above, now you can clear your Facebook search history at any time. You can hide your Facebook search history from people who are using your Facebook account.
Even though Facebook doesn’t provide a feature to not save your Facebook search history, you can delete it manually using this tutorial.
That’s How to Clear Facebook Search History on cellphones and laptops. Just take a few steps to be able to clear your search history on Facebook, it’s very easy, right?