You should know How to clean your AirPods, especially if you use this TWS device often on a daily basis. In addition to maintaining the device so that it is not easily damaged, cleaning it also makes your ears more comfortable when wearing it.
The more often you use it, the greater the chance that AirPods will get dirty. Could be due to exposure to dust, sweat, or dirt from the ear. Of course, you will not be comfortable using AirPods if the device is dirty.
Apart from cleaning reasons, routinely cleaning AirPods will keep this TWS capable of producing excellent and long-lasting sound.
So, here we go, we will share how to clean TWS AirPods, which is also a recommendation from Apple. Let’s see the explanation below, friend!
How To Clean AirPods
To clean AirPods, you can use 70% isopropyl alcohol wipes, 75% ethanol wipes, or Clorox Disinfecting Wipes to gently wipe the outer surface.
Do not use materials such as alcohol for the mesh openings of the AirPods speakers. Also, avoid using products that contain bleach or hydrogen peroxide.
Also Read: How to Save Battery iPhone health
While cleaning, avoid getting water in the crevices, and do not immerse AirPods in any cleaning agent.
- Do not splash your AirPods or AirPods Pro with water.
- Use a soft, dry, lint-free cleaning cloth.
- Wipe with a cloth slightly dampened with clean water, then dry with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth if your AirPods or AirPods Pro come into contact with anything that could leave stains or other damage.
- For example, soap, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, perfume, cleaning solution, detergent, acids or acidic foods, insect repellent, sunscreen, oil, or hair dye.
- Allow it to dry completely before inserting it into the charging case.
- Don’t try to use it until it’s completely dry.
- Make sure no liquid gets into the gap.
- Clean the microphone and speaker mesh openings with a dry cotton swab.
- Do not use sharp objects or abrasive materials to clean your AirPods or AirPods Pro.
Cleaning the TWS case
Clean the charging case with a soft, dry, lint-free cloth. If necessary, you can use a cloth slightly dampened with isopropyl alcohol.
Let the charging case dry. Make sure no liquid gets into the charging port. Here are some more guides:
- Remove all dirt from the Lightning connector with a clean, soft, dry bristle brush.
- Do not use abrasive materials to clean the charging case.
- To avoid damaging the metal contacts, do not place any objects in the charging port.
Here are some tips for cleaning your AirPods. Very easy isn’t it? Good luck!