Want to change your Twitter username but don’t know how? No need to worry, because how to change your Twitter username is quite easy to do. You can even do it using a mobile phone or laptop.
As is well known, almost all social media apply username as profile identity. With a username, social media accounts are easier for others to find.
For usernames on Twitter, you can only use letters, numbers, and the underscore or the line below. You must use a unique username and have not been used by other people.
If you want to change the username on your account, then you are lucky enough. The reason is that Twitter does not provide any restrictions for changing your username, so you can change your Twitter username as many times as you want.
Although changing your Twitter username is quite easy because you can do it via the phone or on a PC. But unfortunately, not a few Twitter users still don’t know about it.
Below is a brief review of how to change your username. Please specify according to the device you are using.
How to Change Your Twitter Username
How to change Twitter username on phone
If you are using a mobile, then you can simply use the web browser application to open a Twitter account. You are free to use the default mobile browser, google chrome, opera, safari, or any other browser.
Also Read: How To Increase Twitter Followers
Here’s how to change your name or username on a mobile phone:
- Open a browser then visit the Twitter site
- Then log in using your Twitter account.
- After successfully logging in, tap the profile photo in the upper corner.
- Select the Settings and privacy menu.
- Then select the Account menu then the User name.
- Type in the username you want.
- The final step is to tap the Save button.
Now the Twitter username has been successfully changed. Make sure to use a username that complies with Twitter’s rules, namely using letters, numbers, underscores, and must be unique.
How to Change Twitter Username on Desktop
In the second method, you must use a PC device, be it a PC computer or laptop. All you need is a web browser and internet network application.
Steps for how to change your Twitter username on a PC:
- Go to the Twitter site and log in using your account.
- Click More on the menu on the side.
- Then select the Settings and privacy menu.
- Go to the menu option Account> Username.
- Enter the new username into the username field.
- If it is appropriate, click the Save button.
Very easy, right? In less than 7 steps, you have successfully changed your Twitter name or username. You can change your username as many times and as many times as you want.
Terms of Change Username
Even though it’s quite easy, sometimes some people find it difficult to find a suitable and usable Twitter username. Therefore, it is better to know the terms of the Twitter username to make it easier.
The following include:
- Use letter characters.
- Use numeric characters.
- Using the underscore symbol.
- The username must be unique.
- The username must be less than 15 characters.
- The username must be more than 5 characters.
- Use a combination of characters to find unique usernames.
- Avoid usernames that contain the words Twitter or Admin.
After you know some of the provisions and tips above for changing your Twitter username, have you found a username that suits you?
Also Read: How to Delete All Tweets at Once on Twitter
So many articles on How to Change Twitter Username on Phone or PC. Good luck!