Did you know that there is now a way to change your Gmail profile photo to make your Gmail account even cooler? But How to Change Gmail Profile Picture?
This feature of Gmail will be very influential in branding if you use it in an email account for work
Now when you create Gmail, there are many options where you can put a profile photo that shows the identity of the account owner. So this feature is public and can be seen by anyone.
In contrast to private ones, such as people can’t see Gmail passwords or see Gmail cell phone numbers that don’t belong to them.
But what about old Gmail accounts that want to change their profile picture? So, so as not to be curious, the author will discuss the steps on how to change your Gmail profile photo.
How to Change Google Profile Picture
How to Change Gmail Account Photo on Android Phone
If you are using an android smartphone or cellphone, here are the steps you need to follow to change your Gmail profile photo.
- Open the Gmail application on your Android phone
- Then, click the human image icon in the top right
- Click on the profile photo, and look for the “Google Account” section
- On the account page, click the “Personal Info” option
- to change the Gmail photo Click the profile photo that you are currently using
- Then click “Edit” or the “>” symbol
- Change the old profile photo with the new one, then click “Set Profile”
- Click “Save” and your Gmail profile photo has been successfully changed
Change Gmail Account Photo on PC or Computer
For those of you who are PC or computer users, the steps you have to follow in changing your Gmail profile photo are like this.
- Open a desktop browser and log in to your Gmail account
- Click the “Settings” or “Settings” section at the top right of the display
- Find and click “About Me” and proceed to “My Pictures”
- Click the old profile photo that you are currently using, then find the new profile photo you want to use afterward
- Finally, click “Finish” at the top right of the screen
Alternative Way to Change Gmail Account Photo
If this method doesn’t work, you can use another alternative method. Here are the steps.
- Open Gmail account in browser
- Then at the top right, click “Settings” or “Settings”
- Click the “My Pictures” section and proceed to “Change Picture”
- Select the new profile photo you want to use
- Wait until the photo upload is complete and click “Apply Changes”
- And you have successfully changed your Gmail profile picture
- Usually, this alternative method is used for custom-made Gmail users from work or school.
Change Gmail Cover Photo
Just like Facebook and Twitter, the Gmail cover photo will appear in the background of the profile photo. This photo can also be linked to the cover photo that you use for your Youtube channel account. Well, here is how to change Gmail cover photos via PC or desktop browser.
- Sign in to the Google+ page with your Gmail account
- Then, click the background image behind the Google+ profile photo
- A new option will appear, namely “Change Background”
- Click on that option and select the new cover photo you want to use
- Wait for the upload process to complete, and click “Save”
- And the process of changing your Gmail cover photo is complete
The final word
Well, now you have a profile picture in your email. You can change the profile picture and cover if you think it’s no longer relevant.
So first an article about How to Change Gmail Profile Picture, don’t forget to also tell your other friends.
So that they can also change their email profile picture so that their email account profile is not blank and looks cool. Good luck, thank you.