Netflix offers a variety of interesting content to watch. But there is one thing or another that makes us want to unsubscribe from the Netflix service. This time we will share a tutorial on how to unsubscribe from Netflix on Android and the official website.
There are many streaming applications competing for Netflix and have content that is no less interesting. This makes some users may want to switch and no longer subscribe to the Netflix service.
To stop Netflix’s service, users can do it directly through Android or the website. There are two ways and just choose which one is easiest for you.
The following is a tutorial on How to Cancel Netflix Subscription on Mobile as well as a website.
How to Cancel a Netflix Subscription However You Subscribed
How to Unsubscribe Netflix on Android
This first method is quite easy because you can immediately cancel the service directly from the smartphone. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Netflix app on your Android smartphone.
- Find and tap your account profile photo in the top right corner of the screen.
- At the bottom, find Account and tap it.
- Then you will be directed to the Netflix website to complete the process
- Scroll down again and find Cancel Membership.
- Tap the Cancel Membership button.
- Here, you will find details about your cancellation provided by Netflix. Information about your cancellation date will also be listed here.
- Tap Finish Cancellation.
How to Unsubscribe Netflix on Website
If you want to cancel your Netflix subscription from the website, the process is actually pretty much the same as quitting the service on Android.
- Open Netflix.com in Google Chrome or another browser.
- Select your profile by clicking the profile photo in the upper right corner of the browser.
- Click the Account menu.
- At the top left, you will see a button that says Cancel your Membership.
- Click Cancel Your Membership.
- Wait for the process and then click Finish Cancellation.
After you follow the steps to unsubscribe from Netflix, you will receive a confirmation email informing you that your subscription has officially ended.
It’s just that, you have to remember that you have to wait 10 months to re-subscribe to Netflix from the time you cancel. However, you can still save your profile, favorites, and account details.