There are several ways to easily enter Windows 11 Safe Mode. Follow the Windows 11 tutorial that the Weblogue.net team has summarized below.
Entering Windows 11 Safe Mode is generally used to perform system maintenance. Or do a restore to change more settings.
Then how do you enter Safe Mode in Windows 11? It’s easy, you just need to follow the steps on How to Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 11 below.
How to start Windows 11 in Safe Mode
Method 1. with Shift + Reset command
- On the Windows page, press Windows + X on the keyboard.
- If so, automatically a new panel on the left of the screen will appear.
- Then point the mouse cursor to the “Shutdown or sign-out” option then press Shift + click Restart simultaneously.
- On the “Choose an option” page, select Troubleshoot then Advanced Options then Startup Settings.
- Then click Restart and select the Safe Mode option (press F4 / F5 / F6).
- Wait for the process a few moments.
- If so, the PC / laptop will automatically enter Windows in safe mode.
Method 2. Enter Safe Mode via a booting PC
- Turn on the PC / Laptop as usual and wait a few moments.
- After the Sign-in page appears, hold down Shift + click Power then select the Restart option.
- Next you will be redirected to the “Choose an option” page.
- Just follow the steps then press Shift + Restart key and done.
Method 3. Through Settings on your PC/laptop
- Click the Windows icon on the taskbar.
- Select the Settings menu.
- Click Update & Security.
- Select the Recovery option.
- Under “Advanced Startup”, click Restart now.
- The screen will display “Choose an options”, follow the steps like step 1 above. (Press Shift + Restart).
Also Read: How to Check Hard Disk Health in Windows 11
Method 4. make use of msconfig
- Powered by GliaStudio
- Open your laptop or PC as usual.
- Press Windows + R to open the Run window.
- Type the msconfig command in the search field,
- Click OK/Enter.
- You will find the “System Configuration” window, click the “Boot” tab menu.
- When finished, just restart your PC or laptop to see the changes.
Windows 11 Safe Mode
Safe mode is a diagnostic mode of an operating system that is used to fix problems that cannot be resolved when the system boots normally.
By using this Safe Mode, you can find out the errors that occur on your PC or laptop.
Observing Windows in Safe Mode allows you to narrow down the source of the problem. So, you can take the next step to fix your laptop or PC error.
However, what you need to pay attention to is that when you use this Safe Mode, you cannot use your laptop/PC normally.
Because after entering this mode, the system will disable all driver programs that are not used when Safe Mode is running.
That’s How to Boot into Safe Mode on Windows 11, complete with an explanation of its functions. Hopefully the Windows 11 tutorial is useful.