Find out How to Add Subtitles to YouTube Videos. Follow the YouTube tutorial that our team has put together below.
Making subtitles on every YouTube video is considered important enough so that your YouTube channel followers understand what you are saying, even though the audience is from abroad.
How to Add Subtitles to a YouTube Video
How to add subtitles to YouTube videos below will guide you to give subtitles to videos that you have uploaded on YouTube so that they have subtitles.
Subtitles and subtitles on Youtube allow you to share videos with a wider audience, including those who are deaf, or who don’t understand your language.
This subtitle will increase your video engagement to all corners of the world without any language restrictions because of the auto-translate feature of the subtitles that you have uploaded.
Also Read: 5 Ways to Make Money on YouTube
To increase your video engagement and the quality of your video distribution, you need to add subtitles to each of your Youtube videos.
For that you need to know how to add subtitles to YouTube Videos:
- First, you have to log in to your YouTube account. After logging in, click My Channel which is at the top of the sidebar of your Youtube page.
- Then select Video Manager in the upper left of your channel. If you have clicked, then you will see a list of videos that you uploaded.
- Video Manager can also be accessed by clicking on your account icon then selecting Creator Studio and clicking Video Manager.
- Click the inverted triangle in the Edit dropdown menu for one of your videos, then select Subtitles and CC.
- Click the Add New Subtitles option, then select Create new subtitles or closed caption.
- Select the language for your subtitles that matches the language you will use your subtitles in.
- Then play the video and stop it when you want to add subtitles. You can use playback to hear what’s in the video before adding text into the text area.
- Add subtitles by clicking the blue + button next to the text area. The subtitles will appear in the transcript and timeline below the video.
- You need to set the duration of your subtitles sentence by sentence. The subtitles will be placed in the timeline where you stopped the video from playing. Click and drag the bars on either side of the subtitles to change the starting and stopping points for subtitles.
- If you have finished adding subtitles, press the Publish button to broadcast your YouTube video with the subtitles you have added.
Also Read: How to Download YouTube Music for Free
That’s how to add subtitles to YouTube videos that you need to know, which can later help you get more viewers on your YouTube channel. How about the YouTube tutorial above? easy enough?