If you are looking for the Best Video Editing Software for Windows PC, then you have come to the right place. We are here to give you some of the best video editing applications that you can use. Before that, let’s get to know what video editing is first.
Video editing or what can be called Video editing is a process of selecting or editing a recorded image by cutting the image and then combining the images by inserting a transition.
So to do all of that, there is an application that can help in doing the process. And these applications are very diverse, ranging from editing applications for PC to Android. And for those of you who are looking for a video editing application on a PC, we will provide some recommended applications that you can try.
5 Best Free Video Editing Software
Sony Vegas Pro
The Sony Vegas Pro application is a recommended application if you want to make video editing with satisfactory results. As the name suggests, this application is produced by a Japanese company, Sony. The features in this application are also quite complete for you to use. You can see the advantages and disadvantages of this application below.
- Features are not too complex when compared to Adobe Premiere Pro.
- The editing features and operating methods are suitable for both professionals and beginners.
- Easy operation using a friendly user interface.
Also Read: 20 Best Video Editing Apps for Android
Adobe Premiere Pro
Adobe Premiere Pro is a Best Video Editing Software for Windows PC that is a serious competitor to the Sony Vegas Pro application. You can even use this application in addition to the PC version, you can also use it on your Android Smartphone. For the features offered, of course, it is also complete enough for you to use. And in terms of the advantages and disadvantages are below.
- The subscription fee (per month) is quite expensive.
- For beginners, it may take some time to make adjustments.
- Video editing features are fairly complete for those of you who are professional editors.
- The quality has been tested for the Youtuber profession, Filmmaker, and other video activists.
- Not suitable for those of you who are professional editors.
- Suitable and recommended for novice editors.
- The application size is light and relatively small.
- Offers a screen recording feature that is used to record screen activity.
VideoPad Video Editor
This VideoPad application will be perfect for those of you who are looking for an editing application without a watermark. In addition, this application also has a fairly light size. Another plus is support for various formats such as avi, mpeg, divX, wmv, RM, and many others to audio types. In terms of Weaknesses and Strengths, of course, there is this application.
- The display is less exclusive, a little old school.
- The zoom feature as well as to make arrows look less simple.
- The file size is very small and suitable to be installed on a laptop/pc with low specs.
- Video Stabilization feature is available.
- There is a trial version that you can try, but the paid version is also very cheap at only $70 (lifetime).
Also Read: How to convert Video to MP3 on Android or PC
Pinnacle Studio is the last application that is recommended for video editing applications. The application has features that are quite suitable for interactive users and can be used to cut videos easily. This application also offers effects that are more than 1500 effects available. For the advantages and disadvantages, you can see below.
- There is a certain price given to be able to enjoy various features in the application.
- The screen recording feature records the screen in high quality.
- There are many templates that can be used to quickly edit videos.